About Gotcha Covered Window Fashions
Gotcha Covered Window Fashions is a family owned business with a beautiful Hunter Douglas Gallery Showroom in Orland Park, Illinois. We serve customers in the south, southwest and west suburban areas of Chicago, the south loop area of the city, Hyde Park, and northern Indiana. Residential and commercial customers can rely on us for quality window treatment products and superior service.
The company, started in 2005, is owned and operated by Patricia and Phillip Supple. Pat & Phil, married for 44 years, have four children and 11 grandchildren (and counting!). They are totally focused on the design, supply and installation of custom window treatments and pride themselves on being highly knowledgeable about every aspect of their business.
Pat, originally from the north side and a Cubs fan, was intimately involved in raising their four beautiful children. She has also been the Youth Minister at St. Jude’s Church in New Lenox, and has owned and operated several other businesses. Utilizing her public speaking capability and beautiful voice, she has given inspirational workshops to help people foster and maintain a good self image and grow closer to God and their families. Her hobbies include golf, singing, cooking, visiting their children and grandchildren and taking care of Phil. Pat has helped her customer’s with the design of thousands of custom window treatments and is the creative and color coordination expert of the business.
Phil, originally from the south side and a Sox fan, had a successful 35+ year career in corporate America. He has traveled extensively and has visited more than 30 countries. He started up several on-going businesses in both the US and Europe. He has a good eye for design and color and has become one of the foremost experts in the Midwest regarding the design & installation of custom shutters. In addition to being a certified installer of Hunter Douglas products, he has attended numerous training programs covering the design and installation of custom window fashions.
In addition, the company employs three highly experienced and well trained window treatment installers. These gentlemen have more than 40 years of combined experience in the installation of custom window treatments.
The Gotcha Covered Window Fashions team works together to help customers fulfill their window treatment needs. Utilizing the skills and training they have acquired over the years, they help customers make the sometimes complicated decisions about color, design, coordination, proportionality, privacy, light control and security. Their customers feel comfortable and trust them to guide them in the process of purchasing new window treatments.
Please visit us in our Hunter Douglas Gallery showroom in Orland Park or call NOW to set up a free in-home consultation!
Installation of Your New Window Treatments
When you place an order for your new window treatments with Gotcha Covered Window Fashions, it is our responsibility to correctly install your products. We pledge that we will carry out the installation of all window treatments in accordance with the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer. In addition to the owner, Phil Supple, we have three (3) window treatment installers, each of whom has installed literally thousands of window treatments. We have more than 40 years of combined experience in installing blinds, shades, shutters and draperies. We know how to install window treatments in wood, drywall, concrete, hollow concrete block, brick and steel. We can install using high ladders, scaffolding and man lifts. Once our installers arrive at your home or office with a written work order detailing the products to be installed, room & window locations and dimensions, we will:
- Protect your floors by using padded tarps during installation.
- Remove and dispose of your old window treatments.
- Deliver everything to your home or office required to carry out the installation.
- Dispose of all packing material and boxes following installation.
- Clean up after ourselves and will insure that all drill dust, wood chips, plaster dust, etc. is vacuumed up.
- Provide all necessary brackets, screws, nuts & bolts, L brackets, etc. to carry out the installation.
- Provide all necessary tools, drills, ladders, scaffolding, etc. to carry out the installation.
We maintain a $2,000,000 General Liability insurance policy (copy available upon request). The only thing that you have to do at the time of installation is to open the door to let us in!
What Happens When We Come to Your Home?
We will arrive at your home in our mobile showroom. Upon arrival we will:
- Remove our shoes (unless you advise it is not necessary)
- Ask to sit down in a room of your choice to introduce ourselves, our company and to start the discussion about your requirements.
- Discuss in depth, issues such as privacy, light control, temperature, UV exposure and protection and security. We will advise how quality, properly installed window treatments can help to control the temperature in the room.
- Assess directional orientation, i.e. are the windows facing north, south, east or west.
- Ask if the room is used for sleeping and is the customer light sensitive.
- Discuss child safety options and the importance of keeping cords out of the reach of children.
- Look at the rooms and windows requiring window treatments to assess mounting depth and options, color schemes of walls, flooring and furniture, etc.
Based on what we learn during the assessment phase, we will:
- Make recommendations on what type of treatments will meet the objectives of the customer.
- Bring samples and catalogs into the room and will look at fabrics, materials and color options.
- As the customer to make a decision as to the suitability of the products and ideas we suggest.
- Take accurate measurements of the windows.
- Prepare a detailed proposal for your consideration.
Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window.View Our Portfolio